This Wednesday, June 10th, we will be upgrading the Library software that manages all our customer and collection information. Our usual system will be unavailable to us and to you so we will only be able to perform limited tasks.
What will continue to be available on Wednesday:
- Our Librarians via phone, email, and in person – we will still be able to do some searching for you.
- Our Internet computers.
- Check outs and returns. You can check books out, but you must have your library card. We can’t look up your account during this time.
What will not be available on Wednesday:
- Our online catalog from home and from inside the Libraries.
- Our online databases from home and from inside the Libraries.
- Placing holds on materials.
- Reserving museum passes.
- Paying fines