As we head into the end of 2015 we wanted to share the progress that is being made at our branch library to ready it for reopening.
- New heating and cooling unit craned onto the roof on December 17th.
- Heating and cooling unit to be connected and operational shortly.
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system installation should start sometime in January.
- New lighting and drop ceiling for lower level are on order with expected arrival and installation in February.
- Computer cabling and electrical work to be scheduled early in the New Year.
- Design plans are almost complete with new flooring and paint colors selected.
- New windows and doors will be on order shortly.
The timeline for wall replacement, painting, flooring installation and deliveries of furnishing are still being determined as these are dependent on the intrusive work being done first. We appreciate all the support as our renovations and repairs continue!
Happy New Year!
Denise M. van Zanten