Manchester City Library

Manchester, NH's Online Library

Manchester City Library header image 2

“Do You Have Tax Forms?”

February 10th, 2012 · No Comments · Children, City Library, Government Documents, Main Branch, West Branch

We sure do!
We have several tax forms on our tax table located in the library Rotunda. Among other forms, we have 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ and their instructions. Call ahead to see if we have the form you need and save yourself a trip. We also have handouts on tax assistance locations in Manchester. Here is the link for the tax assistance locations: Tax Assistance Locations as of January 2012.  If there is a form you need that we don’t have, you can print it from: OR we will print the form you need for 20 cents/pg.  New Hampshire Interest and Dividends forms can be found at this link: You can also obtain tax forms at the Manchester IRS office located at 1000 Elm.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at the library at 624-6550.

Amy H

Tags: ··········

No Comments so far ↓

Like gas stations in rural Texas after 10 pm, comments are closed.